Friday 20 May 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Inspired Look



Hey there,

I thought i'd do this look as I have a job tomorrow creating a look for an upcoming singer who is going to an event! She wants to look glam and looking at her picture she actually resembles Nicole!!

I also wanted to try out some new products I purchased recently...

1. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer £28

2. Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation £33

3. St Tropez Skin Illuminator Gold £12



The products I used to achieve this look were:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Hazelnut Beige
St Tropez Skin Illuminator in Gold
Nars Bronzer in Laguna
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Nars Highlighter in Albatross
Mac select cover up
Mac Smolder eye Kohl
Mac Eyeshadow in Carbon
Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Mac Eyeshadow in Brule
Benefit Browzing in Dark
Revlon colour Burst Lipgloss in Crystal Lilac

I love all these products and hope you like the final look! Cheers for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment